Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Android AtSite Login
Android AtSite Login Procedures for Site Staff
At Start of shift
- Log In To AtSite (any errors – see below) – logging commences immediately
- Check that AtSite logs the first beacon of your shift
- Make sure your battery is well charged
- Check your battery is not going too flat, or already flat
- Check occasionally that beacons are being logged
At End Of Shift
- Check that data has been uploaded (unless using Offline Mode)
- Log Out Of AtSite
- Put on charge
Authentication Error / Access Denied
- Your user name or password or Client ID is wrong. Re-enter them.
- Contact your supervisor or Elite-ID if unable to fix it. We can reset your password or username.
Error 403 Concurrent Users
- Someone else is logged in with this username. Get them to log out before you try to login.
- If you think no one else is logged in on this user, contact Elite-ID.
Not Sending Data
- Make sure your WiFi has not changed. Has someone changed its password?
- Is the internet working?
No Internet – if your internet has failed
- Turn off WiFi in your phone
- Use “Offline Login” – data will now be stored in the device.
- When internet is restored, enable WiFi and login, logged data will be uploaded when able.